Saturday, July 5, 2014

HELLO: New Encounter



Assalamualaikum Wr. Wb.
Hello, wonderful world :^)
How have you been? Does everything run good? I hope so…

First of all, I would like to introduce myself. As the folk said, “You can’t love someone if you don’t know them - Unknown, Unloved.” So I hope, after knowing me, all of you guys will give me so much love :D ahaha

OK, my name is Wida. Simple, right? At least, it is the way most people around me to call me with. I was born in rooster zodiac amid the humidity of early August, with a mind full of imagination. So bear with me if all I say is absurd LOL

Secondly, I want to give a shout out to everybody in this wonderful place about my new blog, yeeey… Say congratulation, please^^ This blog is created as the requirement of IT FOR TEACHING class’ final examination. So I will do my best to make it as the wonderfulest blog :)

Also, I create this blog in the hope that we can share our knowledge. There’s nothing better than a useful knowledge that is used by many people in many times. Just a little thing like sharing will change the world into a better one. Don’t wait! Let’s do it now... Kajja~

NB: I am really sorry if my English is a bit messy since I am still a-will-be-English-teacher of University of Nusantara PGRI Kediri (UNP).

Well, see you next time…
Wassalamualaikum Wr. Wb.

No comments:

Post a Comment